Tuesday, April 19, 2005

moving out

Example
i feel so relieved that i have finally moved out from my boarding house.a good friend invited me to stay with her.the place is nice and the first time i stepped into my new room...i held a deep breath and felt a different sensation.then a big sigh...it's like letting go of the heavy load i've been carrying.i've been here in cebu and i've been to four different boarding houses.i just spent a month and a half in each of my former bhauzes.i kept on hopping from one place to another finding the perfect place for me.this is my third time to move out and i hope that this time,i'm gonna stay here longer.

1 comment:

Roxee said...

nikkiqs!!=)

thnx for sheltering my shoes=) nadiana told me. i'm picking it up this weekend maybe. my cousin lives in san jose vill, ryt across la paloma.

anyway, when man diay imong bday ma'am?