Monday, June 06, 2005

i found my new love

Example


the whole karting experience was super fun.i was so nervous when we arrived at the kartzone.my super imaginative mind is thinking negatively.i first thought of broken bones,bruises and even a scarred face.i thought i would bump into those piled tires or i might lose control. i was over reacting and i was totally wrong.it's not that hard.it's simple to operate but due to my small and thin frame,i had a hard time reaching for the brake and stepping on the accelerator pedal.but it went out so well.i felt free having to control the speed and the steering wheel.it was a blast.it releases tension.i found out that i'm a frustrated driver.i can be branded as "kaskasera" when given the chance to drive my own car.my legs and arms still hurts but this won't stop me from doing it again.i had a great time.

No comments: