Monday, July 03, 2006

blahbity-blahs

i've been to cebudoc earlier and had my check-up.the area below my underarm(just above my waistline) is acting crazy.it hurts like hell.and as paranoid as i am, i have a lot of weird thoughts.it came to a point when i've thought of dying thinking the pain would lead into something serious.i realized i'm not ready to die yet.i just don't wanna die early.i don't think i've done enough good deeds.hehe...thank God the doctor said there's nothing to worry about and it's just muscle pain.the med?watch superman.i'm just kidding.

im in love with...

superman.i love the movie.it's cool.christopher reeves is christopher reeves and i love him too but having brandon routh as the new man of steel is a different story.he is hawt.i almost fell off my seat the moment Clark turned into Superman.let's just say i'm lois and my clark remains to be nothin but a dream.hehe... u should watch it.kevin spacey rocked as lex luthor.but guess what?who would freakin' cry over that movie?i just did.damn it...i cried for reasons i don't know.
the world needs a superman.
blah-blah...
i know when i don't feel good because i crave for food.it's something that would make me feel good.maybe i'm just not ok.i dunno why it's happening to me.it's weird.

No comments: