Wednesday, October 25, 2006

kapoy pa work

it was my first day of work from a 10-day break.it was supposed to be a 4-day leave only but i got sick.right after my short vaycay,i had fever the next day.on the third day,it felt like my bones are too brittle to move and it felt like my body is about to break and then coldness wrapped my tiny body.i was chilling that night right after i dropped off aden at the port.so i decided to see the doc the next day with the nonstop prodding of my bf that i should go and see the doctor.whew!!!i was still groggy in the morning so i slept and woke up around 5pm.i was about to get up and prepare to go the hospital when i saw my sis's status on YM as online.i called her on YM because i hated to chat that time,my fingers were freaking lazy to touch the keyboard.i went to chonghua hospital alone and off to the ER.i had my own lil bed then was told to lie down for the check-up.they started to ask me if i smoke or drink or if i'm expecting.hahaha...i admit i gained a lil weight from 37.5kls to 41.5kls but i'm not freaking pregnant.that would be another case of immaculate conception slash the second coming of Christ but i don't think i'd be chosen to be the mother.hahaha...back to where i left off...so there,it was not easy because i need to move around the building to pay the bill and go to the lab.even if i felt too frail to do those things and would prefer to just stay in the ER,i had to because i went there alone.i didn't have someone with me.i thought it would just be a lil check-up but the doctor required CBC and urinalysis.hmmm....

IMG_6517

i waited for the result for 2hours and since there's no network connection inside the ER,i decided to go out to text people.laagan gayud bisan nasakit.i had wished i had my cam with me so i could still take pix.hehe...while waiting at the lobby,my friend krishna came then tie ning and sister bing were also there.(thank you,thank you for being there!!!)thank God everything went well.the doctor said it's an upper respiratory tract infection slash viral infection.kung sa binisaya pa,ubo-sipon-hilanat.so,there i had fever for 7days and needed to stay home and rest.thank God for the internet connection because it saved me from boredom.

2 comments:

Cathapulan said...

omg!! naingon ana japon ko bag-o lang. was sick for four days. grabe. i thought it was AIDS na or soemthing.. heheh. although during that time, i was thinking it's dengue kay uso man toh adto na time tungods ulan. pero i had cbc and good thing negative sha tanan.. ug ang resulta kay sheyyyt, viral infection. hehehe. i think that's the term that doctors would give us if they don't know unsai nahitabo sa imo. hehehe. pero wala na! the damage has been done. na apektohan akong sales.. nimel.. hehehe.

bitaw oi. it's a good thing ur ok na. hehe. ug sheyyyt, i can't help but envy your laptop.. booooohoooo.. i know na the price of the toshiba laptop.. hehehe. ikaw ha.. hmmmm.

Nikkita said...

ur right cath..mao nalang dayon ilang gigamit.my team8s call me miss viral infection and dili na cla muinom sa akong glass.hahaha...