Sunday, January 14, 2007

first post for 2007

the sun was shining brightly and was smiling at me this morning,enough to brighten my gloomy day.and then one of our neighbors greeted me with "tumaba ka"! haay!!!i know,i know,i know.i never complained that i was thin because i didn't look like those kids in somalia.yeah,i admit i gained weight now from 81pounds to 100pounds.owh,how's that?my old jeans are too small for me or i'm too big for my  old jeans.hehe...my friends/relatives said that i look better now that i gained weight but they told me to get rid of the baby fats.yes,all.i will get rid of that especially for that boracay trip.i didn't drink coke this week and i'm down to 3 meals a day(with/without rice) and no extra rice and will soon start the sit-ups thingie.enough of this.
 
i haven't posted here in a while and i miss it.i don't know but i can't find the urge to write.i have a lot of drafts in my acct.i'm just so lazy to post them  because of the internet problem and it's hard to upload pictures too.i just don't know why i suddenly have access to wi-fi at home.thanx neighbor.hehe...
 
it's my lastday for the week and will have my restday tomorrow and sunday.thank God!!!i don't have to wake up early to avoid the traffic and rerouting because of the ASEAN summit.i'm in metropolitan cebu and i don't know what is going on with the summit.will catch the update on tv
tonight.
 
***will post pix soon

No comments: