Sunday, July 01, 2007

9 days

i'll be working for nine days straight this week.i worked since
tuesday(28june)and my restday would be on thur-fri(july5&6).toooo
long!it would've been great if i swapped because i could get an
additional restday but IT'S NOT.today is the start of the new schedule
rotation.and from a SUNMON restday,my new restday is THUFRI. it sucks
i know!and my new sched is from 12noon-9pm.the time works for me
because i hate waking up early in the morning.i hate it that i don't
have a restday.today is supposed to be my restday because i already
worked for 5 days.haaay....the rest of my team's having their restday
today and tomorrow.it feels like i'm in a ghost town here.wala koy
ka-chika,ka-lunch,ka-break.paet!owh!and starting today,i'll be a VIP
agent.ooops...i'm not that important.i'll just be taking calls and
will be assisting our VIP's.and the good thing about it is......we
have 43minutes avail time.if it's going to be like this everyday,i
won't mind working for nine days straight.

have a wonderful sunday!

No comments: