Thursday, November 22, 2007

to save or not to save


for those who wants to know how to transfer and save your msgs from ur phone to ur pc,read this.i was using the nokia 8210 before and since my simcard can only accommodate 35messages,it tears my heart everytime i delete my important msgs especially my bf's msgs.hehe...(corny noh?).so, what i did is i took pictures of my messages in my phone so that i could save it in my pc.i always feel good whenever i reread my msgs.

IMG_6556IMG_5501
IMG_6000IMG_6524

when i changed my phone, the memory is 1G so i could save hundreds of msgs.after months of using it,the memory is almost full and i've been wanting to transfer the msgs from my phone to the pc but there's no functionality in my phone to do it.i can no longer take pix of my phone because i have a problem with my digicam.i came across this blog about saving/transferring mobile phone msgs to a pc.i then downloaded the MyPhoneExplorer and it's really a great help for me.btw,the software is only designed for sony ericsson phones.if u want to download it,pls visit this blog for the instructions and don't forget to scan it.
this is how it looks like.
happy thanksgiving day!

No comments: