Friday, April 04, 2008

summer getaway...

NOT!


i've been looking forward to a summer getaway but i guess i won't have any.i bought a new bikini,the sunblock is always ready,i've washed my tote and the flipflop's always on the go.sigh!i guess the sun's not shining on me.life is unfair.no one said it's fair.i'm really desperate to go to the beach and stay there for at least 2days or maybe a week?hehe...how i wish my fairy godmother's here to grant my wish.

I WANT TO GO TO SUMILON ISLAND!


summer has arrived.i've never been away for awhile.i think i need to get my butt off here and go somewhere else BUT.......

there are more important things to consider than just sitting pretty on the sandbar,worshipping the sun,sipping fruit shakes,having a massage along the beach,sashaying in that cute bikini and enjoying the cool blue waters.spell E-N-V-Y.haha

so i guess the new bikini goes to my lil baul for now until the sun shines on me.

happy summer to y'all!







***my bday's coming up.plans changed.


No comments: