Wednesday, February 15, 2012

the start of something new

I feel like there are some loop holes in this blog since it took me a while to update this and the next thing you know, i'm already in a different country. I changed my zip code to 07109 and if you google that, it would say "Belleville, New Jersey". I arrived here last February 11 with a fiancee visa. You would think i'm living the american dream but no. I love traveling but it never crossed my mind that one day i'd get to live here. I would call it i'm living with my american dreamboy.hahaha... Reggie and I have been together for 6 years and it was the right time for us to settle down and start a family of our own. I'm still working on my papers for my residency. We're hoping i could get it sooner so that i could start looking for a job. For now, i'm a plain housewife with lotsa time to sleep.hahaha...

Good luck to us!

No comments: