Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Favorites: a lil bit of something ☀

Since my sister Aden tagged me as the aspiring wedding planner on her blog, might as well share what my wedding-planner-wannabe self found online. These are a few of my favorites and if one day i'll get to have my church wedding, i would push to get at least two of these. only 2? ok, let's leave it at that and let's just see what happens. I can also be an assistant or supplier if Iryl decides to have her own business. The girl has taste so i would love to collaborate with her (collaboration gyud, spoken like a true designer.hahaha... well, that's what dreams are for.)

I really wanted to have a passport-inspired wedding invite. it's so cute and unique.

Personalized hangers. Each is sold at $20. I would definitely consider to get this.hahaha...  

Everyone has to get over the "figurine souvenirs". It will just gather dust and it will never be put to a good use. There are tons of great ideas now and i have my current faves. One is this candy favor with the line "mint to be together".  I really love it and is sucha cute idea.

Do you ever wonder how it feels to have a fan club?hahaha... kidding aside, I wanna have these cute fans as souvenirs and label it with "Reggie and Nikki Fan Club".   ☃
The catchy line is such an attention grabber which will surely light up the mood of the event. ☻

Where to? i love the signs.

(pictures from Pinterest)

No comments: