Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Favorites: a lil bit of something ☀

Since my sister Aden tagged me as the aspiring wedding planner on her blog, might as well share what my wedding-planner-wannabe self found online. These are a few of my favorites and if one day i'll get to have my church wedding, i would push to get at least two of these. only 2? ok, let's leave it at that and let's just see what happens. I can also be an assistant or supplier if Iryl decides to have her own business. The girl has taste so i would love to collaborate with her (collaboration gyud, spoken like a true designer.hahaha... well, that's what dreams are for.)

I really wanted to have a passport-inspired wedding invite. it's so cute and unique.

Personalized hangers. Each is sold at $20. I would definitely consider to get this.hahaha...  

Everyone has to get over the "figurine souvenirs". It will just gather dust and it will never be put to a good use. There are tons of great ideas now and i have my current faves. One is this candy favor with the line "mint to be together".  I really love it and is sucha cute idea.

Do you ever wonder how it feels to have a fan club?hahaha... kidding aside, I wanna have these cute fans as souvenirs and label it with "Reggie and Nikki Fan Club".  
The catchy line is such an attention grabber which will surely light up the mood of the event.

Where to? i love the signs.

(pictures from Pinterest)

No comments: