Tuesday, October 25, 2005

even angels have bad days

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

How could someone be so insensitive and so selfish? There are people who always wants to be on the limelight. good if they are making a name out of it but it does not and it is making other lives miserable. He is not the only person in this whole wide world. He doesn't take into consideration that we have a life, that I have a life and is also burdened by the uncertainties of life. aargh...He thinks that what he do in his life is for him alone. He doesn't even think that there are other people connected to him and is affected by every move that he makes. It happens sometimes that more than we think of ourselves, we think of him. More than we think of our own concerns,we think about his. He could be so selfish and yet I'm being selfless.I may be over reacting or I may have a stupid heart and a freakin brain but I believe I am entitled to feel this way.

*fyi:this someone is not romantically linked with me.



And as a bonus,I was almost hit by a wreckless driver yesterday. Or should I say I was hit by that freakin motorcycle.i stood along gorodo avenue waiting for the traffic light and then this guy popped up into the picture. It was the farthest thing a driver in his normal state of mind would do. Tarantado! He can't wait for his turn that�s why he made a short cut and just blew off my day. If we look at it on all angles,I wasn't at fault. Shucks!!! Nalatayan akong tiil and there goes my sandals in the air. I just found out that I have a feet of steel coz there were no traces of bruises or a swollen feet. My feet didn't even hurt. I can't afford to get hurt by that moron who drives the motorcycle. so cheap of me to die or to be hospitalized. I'll die sad if that happens. Shame on me. Headline would then be: USA KA BABAYE NALIGSAN SA MOTOR. eww! just the thought of it makes me puke. (Hahaha.)It made me think that just because someone wishes to die I was put into that situation. yup, someone wishes to die and had sent me a message yesterday. It's like i was there saving someone's life and yet I'm not so good that's why I'm still here. Alive and kicking ass!!

3 comments:

ms_jsta said...

hahahaha!!! buing!
nalingaw ko sa imong adlaw day! kagana ba gyud!
mas maayo unta tog imong gipa-sakahan ug kaso!
have i told u about my 'bachelor escapade?' as in day, ako ang nisulong sa bachelor!! ug nilupad ang tapaludo sa akong car..ako pa jud ang isug! hehe

Anonymous said...

hala no?! kalooy gud nimo...mau gani kay wa nalata imo tiil!!! unya, musta naman?

Anonymous said...

js:brain malfunction kaayo ko oi.i thought bachelor meets spinster.haha.joke..bitaw,i really thought bachelor as in single guy.do u mean bachelor express?hehe.silly.

anonymous:who art thou?


nikki