Friday, February 10, 2006

feel the love

Image hosting by Photobucket

it's february and it's the lovemonth.it all started when nadina and i met up last sunday to watch lil manhattan.then she started her story and she told me that will be the last time she'll ever mention the guy.if not,she'll treat me out for a movie.and then when i came to work the next day,i heard krishna's story.and that night when i came home,my housemate anj and i talked about her lovestory.and sometimes jaeger would surprise me with his text msgs.he'll forward her gf's msg to show me how sweet the girl is.or lawrence who keeps on asking me for a textmate, nes's u-and-me-against-the-world story & gifford denying his relationship with one of my friends.also reading through cath and her bf's friendster testimonials.april's long distance love affair.zandra's revelations.tawing's wrongsent msgs to i-suppose-his-gf.or could be jingle sharing how her dates went out well.*sigh* the world is full of love.there are different love stories to tell and you can feel that love is in the air. and for us,the wait continues yet our own love stories has not started.

i should say everything around me is falling.my friends are falling in love and my CSAT is also falling.haha...true. it's too much if i'll discuss the latter here.

love makes us quiver and it sends jitter to our spines.it makes us feel that there are thousands of butterflies in our stomach.it's a crazy feeling.it makes us smile,cry,worry,forgive,forget,pout,live,fall,rise and laugh.

"nganong ni-enter?"

it's one of the major warnings but even if we know it at the very start,we still choose to fall in love.isn't it amazing?

Example

happy heart's day everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

in love ka lng king! so, hus d lucky guy ba? bantay lng btaw, akoy ulahi mka balo ha. hehehe...

Nikkita said...

in love?false alarm na oi.
that statement fits you more.haha..

Anonymous said...

nikki!! late raction ba ko? heheh..i didn't even notice it coming..it all went down on me whn i had to dine in 4 dinner at chowking in valencia, feb 14 and noticed the lights were off and there were scentd candles everywhere..and i was the only girl on my own! 'jeeezzz, what the ---- am i doing hre--alone????' was all i cud think of.

well, toxic sa work. wat can i say? working girl, eh!

Nikkita said...

js:wat do u mean?i didnt get it.
wish u cud visit cebu.haven't seen chara.