Saturday, May 06, 2006

thank you..

i recently turned 24 last may 2nd.thank you to those who greeted me.
thanks to my family,my relatives and my friends.thank you to those who texted me on my birthday:
candy,jaeger,robert,sup gem,debbie,reycans,kiting,apple,chai,tlang,manong,
manang,aden,manoy,darlben,tessa,honey,soon,nesly,gifford ,abeth,iris,
krishna,doona,madz,micmic,ojh,margaux and special mention to miss cath libarnes.

and to those who greeted me a day after my birthday:
apay,maam bebe,hanna,js and shy.
it's better late than never.

and to those who texted me on that day without knowing it was my birthday:
zandra,kim and harvey.

thanx everyone!!

IMG_2867



6 comments:

Aden said...

nah,apil ba sad ang mga wala naggrit oi...
haay..departures!hahaha!la lang!

Nikkita said...

magreact bah gyud?haay...

Cathapulan said...

hala. wala koi apil. ning text bya ko ha. heehee.

Nikkita said...

hehe...sorry cath...will add it up.

Anonymous said...

hahaha. naulaw ko.. special mention manjud.. tas in red text.. hahaha. musta na ka?

Nikkita said...

haha...naa nko suncell.will call yah.