Sunday, May 21, 2006

from friendster

L A S T:

1. Person you saw:- a lot.i'm in an internet cafe.

2. Talked to on the phone:- my bro janjan

3. Hugged:- hmm...i can't remember.my bag maybe.hehe...(hadlok sa snatcher.)

4. Text message:- zandra.

T O D A Y:

1. What are you doing now:- checking my mails and doing this.

2. What are you doing tonight:- will text.

3. Wearing:- white shirt and jeans with my accessories.

4. What did you eat for lunch:- pizza

5. Better than yesterday?:-yeah.

T O M O R R O W:

1. Is:- my restday...yey!

2. Got any plans:- will watch da vinci code.

3. Dislikes about tomorrow:- traffic and washing my clothes.

F A V O R I T E:

1. Number:-9

2. Song:- i can't think of any.

C U R R E N T L Y

1. alone while doing this?:- nope. i'm in an internet cafe.

2. Missing someone:- my nephew lance. hmmm...

3.Mood:- kilig...

4. Wanting:- to watch movie.

Q U E S T I O N S & A N S W E R S


Q: Whose bed did you sleep in last night ? mine.

Q: What color shirt are you wearing ? white

Q: Most recent movie that you watched? she's the man.

Q: What is your favorite part of the chicken? thigh or drumstick

Q: Who got you to join friendster? my sis aden

Q: Look to your left. What's there?headset and my phone.

Q: What website(s) do you visit the most duringthe day? expedia. expert.selex.mnweb.

Q: Does anything hurt on your body right now? i'd better say the red time is coming.girls get it.

Q: Recent time you were really upset? last friday.hmmp..

Q: Would you have a problem if your friend went after your ex boyfriend/girlfriend? i can't relate.hehe..

No comments: