Monday, June 05, 2006

i've gotta name names

almost everyone would ask me how come my nickname is nikki when my real name is tiffany may(for those who didn't know that's my real name).the name tiffany may was supposed to be for my older brother because they thought it's a baby girl.so it's not originally for me.it was already prepared three years before i was born.and then they call me nikki because my dad's relatives call him nik and so i was named after him.i remember one time when a classmate of mine called me at home and was looking for tiffany, the househelp told her tiffany doesn't live here.then the househelp told me "tiffany daw,wrong number".haha...
nikki is the official nickname but i still have a lot of nicknames.read on:

  • my bro vinx calls me kin (bah-kin) or ba-ik
  • sis jane calls me kai
  • my bro jan calls me tipani
  • my older bro warren calls me 'te
  • my sis aden calls me gur or tag
  • mom and manoy calls me ikin
  • my aunts call me king (queen unta noh?)
  • my close friends call me nikay
  • jaeger calls me nikkiboy
  • my cuz calls me te-ik
  • they call me tikay
  • kiting calls me ate G____
  • my college friends call me steph(they are confused with tiffany and stephanie)
  • others call me fan
  • someone calls me ny
  • they call me may
  • someone calls me bianca babes
  • someone calls me nikki-nikki
  • two of my prev sups call me see-mee-neeh
  • a friend calls me sai-min
  • they call me tiffy
  • and now dax calls me little boy
  • krish calls me simone
  • my cuz calls me nikko
  • others call me niks or nix
  • or they call me tiff

IMG_3763

u sure this room is for me?this room was reserved under my name.

IMG_3624

wrong spelling..WRONG! this is so out of the picture..this sooo not my name.


3 comments:

Aden said...

nah,,,nabawsan ka kay ikaw mn cge imbento ngala namo sad...onsa toa?ate Ganda?...ngir sad.hahaha!

Anonymous said...

hahaha... ate ganda diay ate aims? hehehe... uniquiely mine jud na... =)

Nikkita said...

@aden:righty gur.

@baby ganda:ayaw ug ana kay maulaw ta.hehe..