Sunday, June 18, 2006

second best

a month ago,a friend told me that if only he doesn't have a gf now,i would be his best choice because i'm this and that.haay,reasons...he is also the same person who once said that he will court me once i grw up.i overheard him discussing it with his friends 11years ago.but it turned out that it was his brother and his friend who courted me years after.and then just the other night,someone told me the same line that if only he doesn't have a gf now,i would be his best choice.*sigh* i don't know how to react.will i feel bad because i'm just the second best?or will i be flattered that even if he has a gf,he sees me as someone worthy to be his girl.and i dont' wanna hear the same line for the third time.i know i don't have to dwell on these things now because i don't want someone with a baggage.i want him to be as empty-handed as me so we could hold each other hand in hand.i always say i don't wanna be a supporting actress to someone else's love affair bacause i deserve to have my own stage. i know i will be someone's BEST.i may not know now who that person is but i'll just let time unfold what the future may bring.*wink*wink*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha... same here... leche sila! samot kana walay chance dong! maypag wala ka nagsaba. hehe...

btaw, kinsa nga friend ate ik? hhmmm...

Nikkita said...

unsaon...haay,boys...

Anonymous said...

I don't have a gf and you're my best choice

Nikkita said...

speechless.