Wednesday, June 07, 2006

confessions

things you should know about me:

  • when i yawn,i love to let the tears stream down my face.
  • i don't know how to read the traffic lights.i can't identify which is for go,stop & whatever it is. we don't even have a car and i grew up commuting.
  • i was once a mosquito-net addict.i can't sleep without it.i had it with me until i moved to manila and stayed with my sis.i threw the lil mosquito net i always had with me just for me to stop it.
  • i always say I'd rather be poor and happy when in fact, I'm really scared of being poor. but i'm also scared of being sad.
  • if only we're rich, i'd take up culinary arts
  • i'm as soft as a cotton candy but can be hard as a bull
  • i'm simple but kikay
  • i sometimes cry over small things even if it's just a movie
  • i have this "day-one-to-day-ten list" of what to wear whenever i go home
    my fave part of the lechon is the cheek part
  • i love flats even if i'm petite
  • i'm thin but i love to eat lechon
  • i love tong-its
  • i was once a couch potato before i moved here in cebu
  • i haven't memorized even a single song(excluding i have two hands of course)
  • my field is psychology but i love computers
  • i don't wanna grow old alone
  • i love movies..i'm a sucker for feel-good movies
  • i love abs-cbn..hehe...
  • i love kris aquino
  • i don't like fruit salads
  • i love the smell of smoke from a lighted match
  • i love bagoong
  • i own an obsolete phone
  • i love pineapple juice
  • i'm a coca-cola addict
  • back home i don't like it when someone would eat first.i wanted everyone to eat together because i love chitchats(for short,tsismosa ko.haha).
  • i've never eaten an oatmeal
  • i love the beach but i'm not a good swimmer
  • i can sing but i can't carry a tune
  • i don't drink and smoke
  • i'm afraid to have myself immersed in the water.i feel like i'm dying.
  • i am phasmophobic
  • n**b here
  • i fear math
  • i noticed that i love taking pictures of my feet and hands

5 comments:

Aden said...

hahaha!
igsoon gyud diay ta,kabalo na man ko tanan dato..hehehe!
walay lain?kanang wala ko kabalo..ai,naa pa wala nimo gisulat...reason na cge lang ta "combing"...hahaha!

Nikkita said...

ok.yeah,i really forgot that.that's a private joke.

Aden said...

hahaha!"private joke" gyud hah.

Anonymous said...

Naa badiay member sa choir na dili kabalo mo kanta

Your my Tutor sa math so I guess you're not that affraid. In fact you're sooo good I had a perfect score when I copied your answer.

Nikkita said...

i can sing but so yabag...

math?ur dreaming.