Tuesday, February 13, 2007

make love.not war.

tomorrow is valentine's day and it's my first vday with a bf but since bf is not here then it's just another ordinary day for me.no fancy dinner date.uhm...if ul consider "chat" as a form of date then maybe i have one.hehe...vday has always been spent having dinner with my friends and that will continue this year.for me,vday is everyday for someone who is inlove.love can't be summarized in just one day.i guess it's the businessmen who makes it overrated.hello to overbooked hotels,price of the flowers will be doubled,traffic and full restos.omg!me and my friends haven't made reservations yet.this is more than just a kickback!

i hate to think what to wear tomorrow because people will give meaning to the color of your shirt.

green: single

yellow: maybe.maybe not.

blue: searching

red: i'm taken


it's red for me because i'm taken but i just hate to wear red on vday.baduuuuy!

whatever.



happy valentine's day!


spread love.

No comments: