Friday, February 09, 2007

message deleted

someone SMSed me:
"to tell u honestly,u luk uglier..hey,i'm teling d truth.dnt be mad at me.u luk prety b4"

i smell bitterness.i'm not mad just because of what he texted.i don't believe him.i only believe the people who i love.he's the same person who texted me the night before his wedding that he's getting married.the same person who told me that i should get a bf because i was stone-hearted.the same person who told me he'll quit in the seminary just for me,the same person who texts me once in a while and reminds me that he's already married.i'd like to assume he still wishes i'm his wife now.so pathetic.

i only have this to say:
"move on.i'm very happy with my life.you were never a part of my happiness."

message deleted.

3 comments:

Cathapulan said...

hahaha!!

payter!!! ana jud gang. hehe. basta bai.. kinsa na sya nix?? haha. bitter gayud siya. mas bitter pas ampalaya bai. hehee.

Nikkita said...

ay,naku..ingon2 xa ato mau ra ba ka gwapo.hehe...

Anonymous said...

hi king! si shoes ging? hehe... luoya gud niya. sourgraping na lng... hehe...