Friday, May 25, 2007

csat runway project mah @$$

aaarghhh...as i write this,im really pissed off with the csat runway project in the office.csat means customer satisfaction which is very important in terms of hitting our metrics.their goal for the project is to get more perfect csat surveys,for us to be able to resolve our customer's concerns and increase the issue resolution rating.this project means someone will serve as my mentor and will monitor my stats,listen to my calls,give feedback and compose verbiages.and that is freakin everyday.to hell with it.i've been in this company for two and a half years and this is really taking it's toll on me.i just hate it.why me?i'm not a newbie anymore.haaaay..
lorie,(if ur reading this)this has nothing to do with u

2 comments:

Cathapulan said...

haguy gisapot si tsimene!! hahaha!

Nikkita said...

makasapot jud kaayo clibarnes.