Friday, May 25, 2007

my to-do list:

  1. the passport.yes,i don't have one yet.and don't even start ur sermon yet because i have a lot it.
  2. nbi clearance.obviously for the passport
  3. buy a big plastic storage box for my shoes and bags
  4. segregate my unused clothes from my overused clothes.hehe...what i mean is,get rid of my old clothes and give it to charity.char!bitaw,give it to whoever needs it.we usually do this every xmas but i didn't bring my old stuffs when i went home last xmas.
  5. buy an earring/jewelry holder.i have a lot of trinkets and i want to keep it in one place.
  6. buy a ziploc for my shoes/slippers without boxes
  7. clean up my yahoo inbox.
  8. update friendster and post my sangkatutak na pictures
  9. upload pictures in multiply.
  10. post my unposted posts.does that make sense?
  11. change my template and personalize it.
  12. globelines.they haven't checked my landline phone until now
  13. go to the doctor for this lil-(or is it big)bukol-thing-which-looks-like-a-pimple
**that's all i could thing of now.
ciao!have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Cathapulan said...

hahaha!!!

to-do list!! it helps jud!! hahah! labi nas mga limtanon ug mga paling2 ug huna2.. naaaah!! heheh

goodluck gang!!

:)

Nikkita said...

lagi uy.ma-amnesia jud dayon unsay buhatonon.

Cathapulan said...

wowwww iswidiiiiii i kinda love wht you did with the new board (or whatever u call it) up there. hehehe. although the pixels kinda, er, kinda full of ants. hehe. anyhoo, it's okay. hehe. :D

Nikkita said...

try-out lang man na.m gonna edit itif makalugar.patikim lang.hehe...