Tuesday, May 03, 2005

give me a break

edited:3may

Example

just had lunch with my friends(debbie,iris and nadina on my bday.it was a simple celebration of life.after shift,went to sto.niño thanking God for the wonderful 23 years that i had.it was also a terrible day because i got sick.i had cramps on the way home and woke up in the middle of the day feeling so bugbog na bugbog.aargh.... i hate it.too much exposure from the sun hit me and it drove me crazy.but i still managed to get up and i worked that night(hadlok mag-call-in;no pay).thanks to biogesic and to my fleece blanket for keeping me company.i'm feeling a lot better now and i'm going home tonight...home=talisayan.5-day break lang,i needed a rest away from the computer(malutas sa internet),the call master,the headset,the aircon(it's too cold here),too much sun exposure in cebu,the food,graveyard and irate callers.i'm so excited going home and welcome the beach with open arms or go to camiguin BUT something came up.aargh...hmmmmm....no matter what happens...i'm off toJY now and purchase tickets.

No comments: