Sunday, May 15, 2005

random thoughts

Example



what i've been doing lately


-went home last 4may and came back here last 8may.my supervisor was very considerate and
made me call-in for two days.
-i've been catching up on my sleep because i had a very busy and loaded day when i went home.
-and then the laziness bug hit me that's why i haven't posted any updates.i've been so tired and
drained every after shift and i've been on the computer for more than 9hours.
-new look.i've been busy updating my blog template including the add-ons.my template was so
boring and i wanted to try something new.
-plus i had a hard time posting pix.there must have been something wrong with the system here(ohw...hi there IT department).gotta figure it out first.


reunited with friendster

it's been a while since i last visited friendster.i can't access it here coz it has been blocked by our IT department.and i don't wanna break the rules by accessing it here.( i might belong to batch1 for resign-now-people re internet usage.haha.) i've been receiving emails from friendster re new updates,new testimonial,invitations,messages and blog announcements.the other day,i checked my friendster account and created my blog there.but i still prefer blogspot coz it's better.i've been missing a lot lately in friendster coz there are a lot of updates. i think i last visited it last december or january.and talking about friendster...i had a filipina caller yesterday who tried to be a matchmaker for me and for her younger bro.she gave me her friendster account and her bro's acct so that i could befriend her bro.she's been all praises for me...(tnx bing)(hmmm... ma-check nga ang friendster later.hehe.)haaay...friendster... connects people.



text msg


i'm getting married dis june10.pls tell our batchmates -#xxxxxxxxxxx

got this msg from an ex-suitor earlier.i don't know why he informed me,he may have reasons only he can say. wasn't surprised...no hurt feelings...no regrets...no violent reactions...nothing... i may be so manhid but i really don't feel anything special for him and i don't like him. forwarded the msg to our batchmates and got different reactions.well,we are entitled to our own feelings.texted one of my friends(who happens to be the guys friend)who left me hanging last month with her blind item.i connected the dots and figured out that the blind item was the kasalan issue.she confirmed it and still all praises for me(haha..)...haay... i only have this to say:


"thank u for opening the door to my heart,for making it a bigger and better place...i'm just so sorry you couldn't find your home in there."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who's the ex-suitor? si mr. shoes?