Monday, September 05, 2005

sailing my ship

"20 years from now you will be more dissapointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream." -Mark Twain


bridge
Originally uploaded by lola_02.
i have plans of quitting this job and work on a normal shift.maybe by december or january i'm gonna hand down my resignation letter.i wanna work in a government agency and join the corrupt people.haha.NOT.i wanna explore something new.when i went home last july,opportunity knocked so hard on my door.i was taking a bath that time when i heard a hard knock on the door.it was my mom and she asked me if i would accept the job offered to me.i was clueless.i haven't applied for any jobs at that time.then i was informed that someone from the administrative office of our local hospital is at our house that time and offered me the job.it was like...yes or no?i know that job was for good but i turned it down.i still have an unfinished business here at PS. i'm faithful and loyal.i'm gonna finish what i started.i can't see myself working here for years.i wanna get out and have a life.it's not the salary that makes me happy but it's part of the package.what's important is as long as i'm happy with what i'm doing.i can say i'm happy with my job now but it's not for good.i do have plans of my own but there are people who we need to consider.i dunno but i'm so selfless nowadays.is it good or bad sign?never mind. when i was around 4 or 5 yrs old,i wanted to be a nun.which is very possible.i'm surrounded with very religious people.i remember i cried so hard whenever they would tease me that i'm going to be a teacher.years later,i wanted to be a nun or a lawyer.in grade school...a lawyer...in high school....a lawyer....in my last years in high school and in college,i've found out that i sooo love arts. i love photography,paintings, fashion and designing,i wanted to be a chef.if only we were rich,i could have been somewhere in europe for further studies.hehe.i still wanted to be a lawyer.so... i took up bs psych in prep.after college,i was bumming around and at the same time babysitting my fave nephew lance.then i joined the search-in.my friends were like "what?r u serious?".haha... (you don't have to tell me,i know what you want to say.)i had so many things in mind but still holding on to my dreams.but the more people pushed me to become a lawyer,the lesser i wanted to become one.people expect you to be this...it's like they know you so well.it spoiled everything.then i was lost.so here i am picking up the pieces of me and starting to sail my ship.i dunno where i'm headed but hold on...i'm going there.i'm still learning how to sail my ship.i'll surely cross the bridge when i get there.one day, i'll find myself .

5 comments:

Cathapulan said...

i truly understand how u feel. :) gahulat rakog xmas bonus then am off to cdo.. :) hhehehe

Anonymous said...

How not to show appreciation0 to those who link
Since our company/service/network is getting links from everywhere nowadays, I wanted to quickly clear up some confusion regarding the name of what it is we're doing.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a poker download site. It pretty much covers poker download related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Roxee said...

"but the more people pushed me to become a lawyer,the lesser i wanted to become one.people expect you to be this...it's like they know you so well.it spoiled everything.then i was lost."

that's okay. we lose bits and pieces of us every now and then. some times we find them; most of the times we don't. but even if we lose some parts for good, know for sure that we're picking up and keeping something better to take those lost parts' places. tons of better parts along the way. ;-)

Aden said...

wow...bitaw me too!before my plans were fixed on pursuing law after graduating in colloge...but after all these business stuffs that's been running in my head because of my course...i have this clever plan of starting my own business someday where I would be the boss and all that...it's still really vague right now. Still, I have to gain some money to invest pa...so it's still a long way to go...
but decision might still change... :)
I'm somehow confused oi...

Nikkita said...

topsyturvy:ur so right.haha.

foxy rox: ei there rox!!we haven't seen each other in years...haha...exag! tnx rox!

aden:true?clevr jud hah!

and another spammer nasaag..