Wednesday, August 23, 2006

how it started

i've been wanting to write something about me and my bf but everytime i'm online and ready to pour out my emotions,i get disoriented.i can't even start a single sentence.i dunno how to start or what to say first.this has been sitting on my mailbox and i keep on editing the whole thing.whatever...

he's 24 and i'm 24.aquarius vs. taurus.i've known reggie since we were kids but we're not close.uhm...family friends.everyone knows everyone.our grandparents are neighbors.i was so lil then for me to remember how he was like when we were kids.i dunno if he was there when dad would tag me along to one of his saturday morning basketball games because our parents are basketball buddies.and i was always there with the other kids cheering for our dads. we're not classmates coz he went to school early.we were schoolmates in grade school but i only got to talk to him in high school.he was there eleven years ago during the isaiah play and the YFC too.just last month when i went home,we rummaged my old things and he found my diary.i immediately took it from him and found out that his name is always there in almost every page.haha...it's like we talked everyday.i remembered it so well during the first week of classes when we were under the shade of the talisay tree with titing(hs friend) and i was wearing a new dress and then they kept on teasing me and they started calling me "dalaga".he was always there during my runaway days.i remembered him inviting me on his bday but i didn't come.he's a basketball afficionado and was a member of my dad's bball team. i (with my sis)cheered for the basketball team just so we could join the team eating right after the game.haha.he stayed overnight and attended the wake of my granny.and was still there when dad passed away.i can still remember him bringing coffee and other stuffs.i remember the dimple,the megawatt smile and mr. chinito.the mr.nice guy in high school. he's someone i did't expect to like me.he's one of the farthest people in my mind that i could think of to like me.(who am i anyway?)he's someone who is always in the background.the tease.the bearer.the friend.the mailbox or should i say the postman?the messenger or whatever you call it.and then come fourth year,i only get to see him during basketball games and a simple "hi and bye" would do.then he left.the world is too small for us not to remember each other.after 4years,we started sending msgs through friendster.then the long emails followed,chat and it progressed to phone marathons.that started it.june 14,2006 was the day.


No comments: