Friday, August 18, 2006

too much has been said

while Lebanon is being bombed 24/7,there's also a word war going on here.thank you to those who defended me and who left comments.thanx to reggie,brat,jane,aden,cath,pintas,anonymous/one of my fans,my friends,and to those who've read my post and chose not to comment.

i'm good when you're good but i can be ur worst nightmare if u want me to.i can only think of two things why A.D. did this to me.that would be jealousy and envy. i've known her since grade school not because she's a head-turner,not because she tops her class,not because she is sosyal,not because she belongs to the alta sociedad but because we live in the same place and go to the same school where everyone knows everyone.it's just a "hi and bye" if i see her.i know she had petty quarrels in high school but who am i to judge her.i heard she's maldita but i didn't care because she was never mean to me.i know she would always be there for her friends and would really fight for them like how friends would do.she is the Ex's bestfriend as i said and i know she felt bad for her.she no longer leaves comments here but i know that she's been checking my site.

an open letter:

am,
u can never dictate someone what to do especially if it involves feelings.u cannot ask him to love her because his heart belongs to someone else.he's 24 and he's in his right state of mind to make decisions.and i very well know reggie would not settle for the second best.men would always go for the best.i just don't know if ur fighting for ur friend this time.or maybe ur also fighting for yourself.i tell you to move over because u don't have a chance here.i don't need reggie for me to have a greener pasture.i'm sooo not using him for me to go to the US of A.maybe that's the reason why ur running after him.why did u have to go to canada?i can stay in the philippines,be happy and enjoy the greener pasture.i don't have to look somewhere else for a greener pasture.i can eat more than 3times a day and anytime i feel hungry.i can watch movie anytime without waiting for someone to pay for my ticket.i can go on a quick vacation,pay my bills,go online anytime and i don't need to ask load from anyone,shop, and have fun.i have my family,my friends,my relatives and i have reggie too.that for me is the greenest pasture.i don't need to be a millionaire to be happy.i'd rather be happy and poor.but in reality,i'm afraid to be poor.but i'm more afraid to be sad.who would even want to be poor?is that hard to understand?i just wanted to have a comfortable life.i just wanted a simple life.i'm not sosyalera.why should i?i won't sweat it out to be one.i don't know how u define sosyalera.if u'll just use two of your brain cells,u would understand what i'm trying to tell you.i never really brag about my life but you are going way overboard.i would not humble myself and say sorry to you for all the things that has been said here.why should i?u deserve it.losers would always be losers.being in canada will not make u a god.if i were in ur place(which i wouldn't wish to be in),i would make it up by being a good person.too bad,u weren't there when God gifted us with manners,beauty and brains.double time working young lady,let me tell you that no matter how u work ur ass off in canada,u cannot buy beauty and good manners.it's something that should come from within.being beautiful is not really being pretty.if u have a good heart,you'll learn that happiness does not depend on greener pastures.you cannot take my tiara away from me.get a life!


***i dunno what's next after this.i just wanna put an end to what she started.too much has been said.


zzz

puh-leeeaaassse...

5 comments:

Aden said...

nice one!
hehehe!naggamit gyud ang pic..
;)

Anonymous said...

bravo! bravo! bravo! *clap*clap*clap*

Nikkita said...

@aden: hehe...of course...let's put it into good use.

@brat: thanx..

Anonymous said...

hahaha. ana jud gang. go! go! go!

cath here btw

Nikkita said...

@cath:thanx cath.di magpataranta kay hitsuraan ta as u said.hehe...