Saturday, August 12, 2006

to whom it may concern

I recently got a comment on my prev post from anonymous.i tried to ignore it but people are asking me.my friend cath sent me a msg asking me who anonymous is.and she stated that it's kinda scary.my sister also said the same thing.i really don't know who he/she is.i have a strong feeling that he/she knows me so well.i got the comment right after i went home in time for our fiesta and the whole town knew that i was with my bf.a lot of people got surprised even my friends and his circle of friends too.  there was no objection from my family and his family.so,maybe anonymous saw us there and checked my friendster acct because we recently uploaded pictures there.and since i have a link to my blog,maybe he/she found his/her way here.he maybe one of those guys who was on my busted list.doncha wish ur gf was hot like me?hahaha...or could be his EX.with all confidence,i would say that i will never ever be insecure with her as my rival.plus he is now mine.so,move over.or maybe a jealous friend of his ex who thinks i don't deserve him. well,i've met the whole clan not that i requested him to do that but they all wanted to meet me and he's proud of me.bleeh... i really don't have anything againts u guys.i'm just kinda intrigued because it looks like ur threatening me.it's too obvious that u just found ur way here because if u are a constant reader here,u wouldn't be browsing through my old posts anymore.hmmm....i share the same thoughts with some people who happened to read my blog.so,maybe i'm right.
 
owh...just remember that this is the world wide web and everything can be traced.so,i'll gotcha one of these days.i'll be kicking ass sooner than u expected.
 

3 comments:

Aden said...

the fact that his and our family have no objections on your relationship,is good enough!
i think it's all that matters,your detractor has NOTHING to do with it!

Anonymous said...

i couldnt agree more.

Nikkita said...

well...need i say more?