Sunday, January 20, 2008

i love happy reunions

i got my phone back the other day from the sony ericsson service center.i asked them to blower it because it's a wet unit.the agent said that there's no guarantee that they could restore or repair my phone.i was also advised that it's possible that i could no longer use my phone since they will open the unit and opening it is a big risk,or the saved files will be deleted or no power at all.i chose to leave it at the service center so that they could blower it.i came back the following day to get my phone.i missed my phone.i arrived there earlier than the time stated on my claim stub.i was excited to see my phone again and at the same time nervous because i don't wanna hear the bad news if there's any.i prayed and prayed and prayed that everything's gonna be okay with my phone.when my prio num was called,the agent broke the bad news to me.she said i could no longer use my phone because the water inside destroyed the motherboard and it's irrepairable.she said i have the option to have the motherboard changed but it would cost me 8thou or 9thou.owh-em-gee!it's like buying a new phone.i asked the agent if the phone can be switched on.she said there's no power at all so there's no way for it to be used and it can no longer be turned on.she didn't even let me pay the service fee since they were not able to repair.i got depressed and worried that my phone is no longer working.the phone is very special because of the sentimental value.i know my life is more important than my phone but i can't help but be sad.it felt bad and i was mourning over the loss of my phone.i wanted to go to a diff service center for a second opinion but opted not to since the agent said the damage is irrepairable.i almost cried infront of her when she handed me my phOne.it's like losing someone close to me.then there's this lil note on the screen which says:"it's great to be back in your hands.i've missed you".and because i was sooo down that time,i decided to just go home.due to the heavy traffic on my way home,i searched for my simcard in my wallet and decided to try it.before i turned it on,i was praying so hard to God and to sto nino to bring it back to life.i was hoping for a miracle that God would hilot or hilam my phone.hehe.maybe only the magic touch could repair it.i was sooo lucky because when i turned it on,eveything went back to normal.and when i got home,i tried the camera and it was still good as it was before.thank God!Pit Senyor!i'm sooo happy that my phone is back.

No comments: