Saturday, January 26, 2008

stooop!!! don't push it.

i hate it when someone pushes me to do something.i know i need to be pushed sometimes but pls don't do it often.i freakin hate it.and as hard headed as i can be,i tend to not do it simply because the nonstop prodding is very annoying.makawala ug gana gyud.syeeeet!i wanna do something with passion and not because someone told me to do so.the worst thing is.....if ang gayawyaw kay dili part sa main cast sa plano.urrrrgh...i just said that i hate being pushed and here she comes with her own version of YAWYAW.[owh,funny coz the word itself is short of the letter A(you know what i mean)].and when i started to say my piece,she just said "REASONS!!!". hello?!!

when i tell u something,it doesn't mean i'm asking for ur opinion.just listen.not unless my statement ends with a question mark.

it's good to have an opinion but sometimes over opinionated people can be one of my pet peeves.

No comments: