Thursday, July 04, 2013

4th of July

Red, blue and white is the theme for today but since i'm working, black day for me. Uhmm...not really! Since I was able to squeeze in a lil time for our family's BBQ at my BIL's house before i went to work, i made a lil effort to put on a red shirt and wore my blue neckpiece. It's not really a spot on American Flag theme but at least it's closer. And why do I even care?  Well, i know some customers bought undies with the American flag print for the 4th of July so it made me think that i should just stick to theme. Hahaha...  

I am not a citizen yet but who cares?! I will just celebrate with these people. 
Red and blue. This was before i changed to my work clothes. 
Reggie picked me up from work and we got lucky that we made on time for the fireworks display. 


Happy Birthday America!

No comments: