Monday, July 08, 2013

Cheesy Monday

Today's highlights:
1. Oh my God! My driving instructor is driving me crazy. I failed today's lesson. Boohoo! I needed to reschedule my road test because Reggie i'm so not ready to take it. 
2. My strict but sweet instructor took me here for dinner. Hello happy belly! 
3. Cheesecake's chocolate bread is my ultimate favorite bread. I sometimes just go there and buy a whole loaf for take away. 5 stars for this. 
4. Shrimp Scampi and Steak Diane vs Famous Meatloaf. The picture doesn't do justice to how good these taste. 
5. My date who is busy playing candy crush. Correction: we both were. Hahahah... It's a candy crush kinda date. 
6.The price we have to pay. It is expensive because in my mind, i always convert it to Philippine peso. Reggie said it's his treat for letting him go on OT. 

No comments: