Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Free day

Today's highlights:
1. I miss commuting. Hurray for independence! I feel free when i wander alone. I got bored at home so i'm going out and taking the bus. 
2. One of my fave places. Reggie and i usually hang out here, read magazines/books and have a cup of coffee. I miss him today because he has work.
3. Free reading is allowed here. Read all you want!  Simple pleasures! 
4. Starbucks inside the bookstore. 
5. Pegs. This is the reason i went here. And i think you know why. My mind is so full of wedding ideas. I'm like a mega-million wedding planner waiting to be discovered. Hahaha...
6. The sun is out and ready to party so i had my umbrella with me. I know people were staring at me because they're dying to get a tan. Hahaha... 
7. While waiting for my bus, witnessed an accident but thank God both parties were okay.

... Til the next random bus ride! 

No comments: