Tuesday, February 22, 2005

girl meets boice

i met someone new last Saturday,he was the friend of my friend’s hubby.he came all the way from cebu to attend his friend’s wedding. I saw him at the church,he got my attention because of his outfit.i liked the laidback style.i was supposed to go home early after the wedding because I was scheduled to watch my batchmates play basketball.(I just wanna shout…shot..)me and my friends LA and jasmine decided to watch the game.well…that was around 7:30 so we decided to bid goodbye to the newlywed doona but she won’t allow us to go because she wanted to spend some time with us. ok..there we go.we stayed and pinagbigyan ang bagong kasal.my friend melody was telling me,”hala...ipaila-ila gyud ka karon diha.” And i was like,”duh..”I didn’t mind what she said and we just laughed. I totally forgot that metrosexual guy I saw at the church because I was chasing after a beautiful moon.i didn’t recognize I was being followed by a patient little cloud.I enjoyed chatting with my friends but was also making palusot that we could go na.nope,it never happened.and then, my friend was telling me that he’s gonna introduce me to someone but I didn’t mind.the next thing I know,I was talking to one of his friends. the guy was nice and cool. the conversation went so smooth and we had a funny conversation, it’s not the corny and boring conversation but I guess he got intimidated by me.haha.one of the funniest lines was this:

guy: can I have your number?

me: nope…sorry,I don’t text.you’ll hate me because I seldom text.

guy: it’s ok.i won’t text.i’ll call.

me: owh, guba akong phone(it’s true)

guy: I’m gonna buy you one.

then I laughed.it was like”did I hear it right?”.i'm not gonna give in to that.well, I shared that line with my friends and they were like…”cge,go…” hahaha… and then my friend was telling me that we looked good together,this and that. well,well,well… finally they found someone new to pair me with. i’m not anymore stucked with the old loveteams they used to tease me with.. haha. eww…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aysus, nagpa jimmy jimmy pa... hehe... so, who's the lucky guy? go na unta.

he's from cebu. you're working in cebu. so, chances of you two to work things out is great. ikaw gyud, liwat ni intoy. hehe...

Anonymous said...

hahaha... kaloka kaayo...never heard from him na.

Anonymous said...

natural! wa gud nimo gtagaan sa imong numero! hehe...