Sunday, February 13, 2005

God is so good...

i started my day yesterday with too much worry re bhauz thingy,irate callers plus i'm hurting inside... kremil-s didnt work.i still need to get my maxicare card for my check-up... let's forget about the bad things because i'm turning red as an apple as i write this blog. something great happened to me this morning.hahaha.it's very highschoolish but i don't mind.i'm lovin it.hey,my crush sat beside me today.i didnt expect.i was so engrossed blogging that i didnt recognize his presence but something made me turn back...it's the smell...hahaha.i'm drawn to people who smells good.i was stunned and could not speak a word.oh...my God if this happens everyday there's a risk maamang ko.haha. thanks to yen who swapped her RD with me.i jst wished a very cold wind would take effect right now and will freeze us just to catch the perfect moment. wake me up...please ...thank God my friend nadina is not here or else she'll just whisper "he's soon to be married".and then we will both laugh about our kagagahan.hahaha.thank God for making me smile today.

No comments: