Tuesday, February 22, 2005

talisayan escapade

I went home last Thursday and i enjoyed my stay there.it was fun. before I went home I listed the things I missed about talisayan but I was not able to fulfill those things.ahh…but it’s ok coz i gained more than what I missed.

  1. food. finally,lutong-bahay was served.
  2. sipaka. gotta check it out this holy week..
  3. beach. I went to kalamkam coz the reception of the wedding was held there. Unfortunately,I was not able to go swimming because something came up.it’s a girl thing.
  4. TV. I never had the chance to watch tv. I was too busy.
  5. chika galore. updates,updates,updates... I had a lot of them.
  6. makeover sessions. Nuh..never did it.i just dressed up for the wedding.
  7. cassava madness. Gotta try this out next time.
  8. kan-anan by the sea. I love their food.my brother treated us for lunch there.it was perfect.
  9. lipunan. Of course,I did.bisan init basta lipunan.bahalag mahangin sa labas.haha.
  10. buko. Gotta have this next time around.
  11. cooking. Well,I was the cook at home.just ask my bro if the food tastes good.
  12. sunday mass. I was able to hear mass twice but I didn’t hear the song “catch me I’m collin”.haha.it was nice seeing the people around.
  13. basketball. I wasn’t able to able watch my batchmates play basketball because I was out there busy talking to B… haha.nope…it was doona’s wedding and she asked to stay.
  14. bumming around. I had 60% of it.

No comments: