Sunday, February 13, 2005

i'm homeless

My boarding house rental will end tomorrow and i need to look for other boarding houses.i had a hard time looking for a nicer one.i'm trying to look for a nicer place than the one i have now.i've seen availabilities but it seems so squatter-ish for me.i don't like it.other bhauzes charges too much,P1500 per person and the room is good for 3-4 persons.i pay P1000 for my present bhauz and it's for 2 persons but the thing is if i'm gonna stay there it would cost me P2000 per month because my roomate went home.i like the place,it's accessible and i learned to like the neighborhood.i'm left with three options(these bhauzes passed mystandards):a. ask my landlady that i will extend my stay and then pay 2T for one month.oh..my God... cinderella's gonna be from riches to rags.haha.b. gamble with the P1500 per person bhauz near golden cowrie and near the office.but the problem is there are no kainan near the bhauz and u have to go out from that small ville.though it's a walkin distance from the office i still need to ride because it's so hot around 10am and i don't wanna have skin cancer.plus too much heat makes me sick.c. settle with the P1500 bhauz in gorordo.the owner is nice,nice house and they only accept working girls.accessible and near ayala.go mallrat...but the room is too small for three people. i'm homeless .... and loveless,too.haha. (never mind)happy valentine's day everyone...well,well,well, i have to continue my journey finding my way back home.haha...

No comments: