Monday, July 25, 2005

dunno what to do


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
we're placed in a hot water at this time.this is concerning a very close person to me.i know this is not the right place to discuss about this matter so i'll not elaborate further on this .i just needed to write something and to somehow alleviate this feeling. when i got home last sunday morning, my phone was flooded with text messages and a missed call.the first time i found out what happened, i didn't know what to do.whether to let the angel or the devilette in me rule over.then i noticed a tear fell down my cheek and i was speechless.(shucks...drama kaayo.some people would not believe coz they seldom see me cry.they will surely say "artistahin:...)i felt so lost. true.i haven't eaten and i needed to fill up my tummy in order to bring me back to reality.it took me 30minutes to finally get hold of my phone again..... then the text marathon began and i started making a phone call.i'm really worried over something and i know the only people who could relate are those who experienced the same thing.yesterday, i've bombarded him with a phone call but there's no way i could contact him.i'm so sick of hearing this :"the subscriber you are trying to reach is out of coverage area." i had sleepless afternoons and i would wake up in the middle of my sleep.i'm always on guard waiting for my phone to beep and for the latest updates.i've snobbed my phone in a couple of months now but this time my phone is getting all the attention it needs.i'm not a phone person but in just two days i've consumed a P300 load. 'nuff said.... things might not end up the way we wanted things to turn out but i'm hoping that everything will end up well and with a harmonious relationship.

1 comment:

Aden said...

nah,it's really bugging me pud.the feeling just subsided a bit when john and I discussed the matter.I was close to tears but I just hid it inside me.
eeehh!!I'm trying to hear mass as often as I can na so that I can get over it,God will make a way man pud.