Friday, July 29, 2005

nothing...it just made me think

flipflopi was walking one day and i stopped beside a car when i noticed my reflection. i saw a girl in her trusted slippers clad in a baby tee and jeans carrying a tote. i don't look like a working girl. i'm more of a student or a bum.if my sis aden saw me like that,she'll surely say "you're not at your best" or "is that you?".or auntie langlang will say,"asa ka tanaw sine?"or my bro intoy would add his fave line, "asa ka te?katulog naka?". my bro cj never cares or manong might say,"naunsa ba-kin?".they knew me so well.they'll not expect seeing me like that going to work.i know i'll receive different comments back at home or even a raised eyebrow ni kuan...(suko pa lang siya..no na.).wala lang...it just made me think.funny coz when i was still in school, i used to think that working girls should wear crisp blouses, tailored pants,blazers and stilletos.i proved it wrong.it is so much different now.maybe i could still have those in my next jobs.we are given the freedom to wear anything we want at the office as long as it is decent enough.i comfortably don baby tees, blouses and jeans matching it with slippers, sandals, loafers or my ballet flats.well..i'm enjoying it and i don't have to spend too much on my wardrobe.i heard someone say this: kadalasan sa  mga maporma, walang pera.true.

2 comments:

Aden said...

wahaha!wala lang,i like this blog lagi!bongga ang lola oi!
i don't know but 'the bells are ringing' lang.
itag kau oi!
whose feet are those?

Nikkita said...

tiil ni pransing...joke...
y man?is it buriquinto?
i know u know what i mean.