Friday, July 08, 2005

etcetera


summer1border3
Originally uploaded by lola_02.
cloud 9

i'm so happy.just got my leave form from forcedesk last tuesday and my eyes lit up when i found out that my leave is APPROVED.i even verified with one of the agents to confirm if it was true and i got a big YES.i wanna scream and say "i love u forcedesk"(that's for now.it's a love and hate relationship with forcedesk).i can't explain how i felt at that time.really cloud 9.it's like winning a lottery.i know some people can relate with me.i remember the last time when i applied for a leave and when i found out that it was disapproved,it was worth bucket of tears.that's how hard.i'm gonnna take a break and i have 9 straight days.



5 days and still counting

i'm going home on 13july-21july for our fiesta.i'm so excited and i'm looking forward for that day.i know this is going to be fun,funnier and funniest.my sis and neph lance are coming home.i miss my nephew so much and i only have 5days left and i'm still counting.i'm looking forward to family bonding and outing,reminisce old times,meet and greet new people,to see and be seen,meeting old friends,chika galore,fiesta celeb,food,beach,the people,the place,ukay-ukay(hehe) and a lot more.i'm just so happy.my zero CSAT today didn't affect my mood.love me or hate me.



textmate

eww...i'm sorry but i don't buy this idea nowadays.it was so "in" before but so last-seasonish now. i can't help myself but laugh with this idea if someone will text and asks me to be his/her textmate.hello? where have you been duhling?you'd think he's a lost friend at first and when you start asking who he/she is,he'll reply "hu u first" and asks you to be his/her txtmate.
he's/she's barking at the wrong tree.i decided not to display his/her number here.magsikat pa unya siya sa ako(bwahaha...)whoever you are,stop it and shut up.



CSAT dispute

my supervisor just handed me my zero CSAT today and we're still on the process of disputing it.hope it will be disputed successfully because it will surely affect our team standing.i don't care if it's just me because i've learned to live with it.crazy caller.it was the simplest case ever and i resolved her concern.we're keeping our fingers crossed for this.



updates

i'm more updated with the latest bombings in london and the hurricane in the states than what's happening with our country today.good thing my friend serves as my newscaster here and thanks to yahoo and abs-cbn.com.

1 comment:

Cathapulan said...

hehehe. good for u. :) thanks for the swap diai. :) regards nalang kos talisayan nix.hehe. :) mingawon sab ko nimo.. mwalaan na ang mga irate agents..noh..hehehe