Thursday, July 28, 2005

weird dream

here it goes:
i was with my teamates for our last supper(hehe) ...er...dinner since we'll have different scheds starting next week.while we were chatting, a van stopped infront of us and i was surprised to see my relatives from my dad's side.after the meet and greet thingie, i saw my dad wearing a printed green polo looking at me.i was so happy to see him.i never thought he was dead.he was so alive.i rushed to him and hugged him tightly.it was the most comforting hug ever.he had a sad face. :-( but in his eyes i could see that he's telling me "it's ok".i was hugging him the whole time and tears were streaming down my face.i dunno why.and then i realized that my relatives is telling me something.they were telling me that i was hugging a tree.yes, a tree.i looked at them with a what's-wrong-with-you-people look.never wanting to believe them.(just like the movie nasaan ka man, i could totally relate with claudine the moment she found out that echo was dead.that's how i felt at that time.me believing that i was with someone alive but other people didn't see him.) it slowly sinked in that i'm seeing a ghost and then i was awakened by a cold and strong wind.when i woke up, i was hugging my pillow so tightly.

i know that dream is weird but it was true.i know my dad is telling me something.he knows me so well that i can't afford to see a ghost in real life that's why he communicates to me unconsciously.i swear i'd die if i'll see a real ghost.

1 comment:

Aden said...

hala ate oi...
wala mo nakadayon pagvisit sa cemetery?basin nakamahay siya...
or
basin naa ka nabuhat na bad and naguilty ka but u don't have someone to turn,mao cia na lang.
or
naa kay prob and nakaunderstand cia...
or
basin it has something to do with our recent prob(u know na!)...