Tuesday, November 22, 2005

friendster

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
my friendster profile is driving my friends crazy.hehe...it's because i changed my status from single to married.hahaha...i just thought of adding spice to my profile.my friends bombarded me with text msgs and friendster msgs.everyone is asking me :"R U MARRIED?" and it's written in BOLD letters.some thought it's true coz i included my pic with my nephew lance on my account.they thought lance is my son.hahaha.for crying out loud,i'm sooo single.


Thursday, November 24, 2005

friendster crazy

i admit that i was friendster crazy(is there such a term?) last night.i'm stalking on someone(big time).i dunno why i'm doing this but i love it.i felt like there's a need for me to know them.it's like i'm gonna win a million bucks for having their personal info. i take note of every lil detail on their profile with screenshot.my officemate rob has been calling me a prof hacker.haha.he was so funny because he always sees me busy figuring out the html codes that's why he branded me as such.i even asked help from him just for me to hack their account.and mind you,he told me he can get the password for me.haha..i just opted not to because i'm not that mean.and i respect other people's privacy.i'm not a hacker but i feel good if i can find my way to access the restricted sites.i just love checking on someone else's account,checking on old friends,officemates,acquiantances,previous and present crushes,friends of friends and familiar faces.next victim is aden's suitor.bwahaha...i'm serious.

5 comments:

Aden said...

as in?OMG!pangitaa daw c 'only in my dreams'...ehhehe!

Nikkita said...

if madumduman nko nuon.

Anonymous said...

who's aden's suitor? mmmm... unsa man naay chances aims? hehe... ipa ila-ila bya gyud ging ha. pra mahimbisan pud namo... hehe...

Nikkita said...

never mind...next please...

Nikkita said...

paunaha sa ko.haha...