Monday, November 28, 2005

of friendster and friends

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

hats off to friendster.thanks to friendster because i got to know the people on my list of friends.u get to know if ur friend is single,married,in a relationship,u get to know the other side of the person,the what-nots and the testimonial says it all.i just found out that someone has a gf.i know I shouldn’t be affected because in the first place,we’re not doing anything wrong.but I don’t like the idea that he’s texting me when in fact he has a gf.of course i wouldn't feel good if i were on the gf's shoes.it’s about principles.char!i don’t wanna be a supporting actress or the villainess to someone else’s love affair. It doesn’t fit me. I deserve to have my own stage and I’m fit to be the protagonist. my head is perfectly designed for the tiara to fit.'nuff said.

my will be done.how would u feel if someone requires u to inform her what u do in ur life?it's not fair,right?all my life i make my own rules and i go where my feet leads me.i'm no longer a kid and i don't even ask permission from my mom if i need to go somewhere.what i do is inform her that i'm going to timbuktu or just tell her that i'm going somewhere.she doesn't even ask me the exact details.i don't wait for her to say no as long as i've informed her.i know she wouldn't say no because i believe she trusts me enough.but i don't like the idea that i need to tell someone re my whereabouts.hell no!i'm 23 and and i have the sole freedom to control my life.i don't need to tell anyone that i'll be flying to the moon and the what-nots.i've lived my life with my own rules.i value my individuality and i'm the captain of my ship.

where art thou?..a hundred text msgs,a # of missed calls,a handful of wrongsent msgs just to know u exist but u nvr answered.have u left me my friend?i may be a fool for thinking that you've betrayed me.i'm hoping that my heart and mind is wrong.i hope this time my intuition would fail me.i dunno why i'm feeling this way but i feel so uneasy and i'm trying to fight off this strong feeling.i'm afraid to let this feeling rule me.the last time we spoke,i sensed something.it seems like you were trying to imply something without having to say it.there was a hidden meaning in your smile and a truth waiting to be unveiled.it's like a code that i needed to decipher.hope you'll soon drop a line or two.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

kinsa imo pasabot? ako ni? feeling guilty man sad ta...

Nikkita said...

tell me who u are and i'll tell u who this person is.

Anonymous said...

kaila dayon ko kinsa. hehe...

pro, are you sure you were'nt in a pseudo-relationship? or he didnt tried pursuing you? ngay inana imong reaction, dba? hehe...

Nikkita said...

haaay kristina...
no comment..

Anonymous said...

apay lugar no comment?hhmmm... silence means yes? hahaha... balo jud ko.. of chorse! me pa? hehe...