Friday, December 23, 2005

all my bags are packed,i'm ready to go


i'm ready to go home and i have my bags under my station.the guards on duty were shocked because i was toying around my bags.right after shift,i'm off to pier4 because my trip departs at 845pm.i slept around 1am this morning because i was busy packing up my things.i arrived at 1010pm last night and i panicked because i haven't planned what to bring and i started from scratch.i only had 4hours of sleep because i woke up at 4am and went back to sleep at 6am.i didn't have a bad dream but it felt weird.it felt like there are thousands of butterflies in my stomach.i could even feel my blood rushing through my veins and arteries.the last time i felt this way was last saturday just before our party started.i was telling debbie that it felt weird.and only to find out i won a P500gc.hehe.so,does this mean i'm gonna win the lotto this time?haha...or it could be that i'm so excited to go home.well,i'll just wait for the day to end.as of now,i'm just enjoying my last day of work for the year 2005.
happy holidays everyone...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

butterflies?ur inlove!