Monday, December 19, 2005

one week more to go...


and it's christmas...i'm excited to go home but i'm not ready to go home yet.my xmas list is halfdone.i had a hard time looking for presents for my manito and for my godchildren.i've searched the tiangge,the malls and bazaars.instead of buying gifts for someone,i ended up buying something for myself.aarghh...i bought two cute kamiseta tops and a pink cardigan at the PS bazaar,the cute trinkets,the pearl chain necklace, and a blouse.i also went to mepz trade fair but i didn't like it and ended up empty-handed.it was just like going to the usual market place and the quality sucks.the only thing i loved there is the imported cap.for the second time around my manito is 'tie ning.i really had a hard time thinking what to give her.thank God i went out with her yesterday and she wanted to buy the 365days with the Lord journal(?m not sure what it's called) but she decided to just buy it in manila after xmas.well,i'll just buy it for her.my only concern now is the gifts for my godchildren.the fairy godmother is so busy.how i wish i coud just wave my wand and then voila!but i can't do that.well,i hope everything will end up well.i'm just too excited to go home.

No comments: