Friday, December 23, 2005

changes in 5 years

You'll see how much i've changed over 5 years.
5 years ago...
How old were you?18
Where were you? CAGAYAN DE ORO DURING WEEKDAYS AND ON WEEKENDS,IN TALISAYAN.
What grade were you in? A SOPHOMORE IN COLLEGE
Where did you go to school?~ ATENEO DE CAGAYAN
Where did you live? HOME SWEET HOME IN TALISAYAN AND MY COUSIN'S HOUSE IN CAGAYAN
Where did you hang out 5 years ago? I JUST GO TO WATCH MOVIES
How was your hair style? SHORT HAIR
Did you wear braces? NO...
Did you wear glasses? NEVER
Who were your friends? MY HIGHSCHOOL FRIENDS AND SHYSHY
Who was your girlfriend/boyfriend? NONE
Who was your celebrity crush? RYAN PHILLIPPE,BRAD PITT,MARCO LOBREGAT,AGA,ETC...
Who was your regular-person crush? LESTER.(I even swapped my sched to be in one of his classes.haha...)DANREB.(mycrush since high school) ACE.
How many piercings did you have? only 1.my grandma pierced my ears years ago but i got tired wearing the earrings so i lost the other one.
How many tattoos did you have? ZERO
What was your biggest fear? GHOST...MATH(hehe)
Had you smoked a cigarette yet? YUP.I DON'T SMOKE BUT I TRIED IT.
Had you gotten drunk or high yet? NEVER.WELL,I'M A NATURAL HIGH IF I GET KILIG OR IF I'M EXCITED.
Which of your pets were still alive? NONE.

Now see the results below, to see how much things have changed since then.
Present Day...
How old are you? 23
Where were you? CEBU
What grade are you in? I'M A POST-GRAD STUDENT WORKING AT PEOPLESUPPORT CEBU.
What school do you attend? FULL-TIME WORKING GIRL
Where do you live? WE RENTED AN APARTMENT IN LABANGON
Where do you hang out now? WHEREVER MY FEET LEADS ME.
How is your hair style now? LONG HAIR
Do you wear braces? NO
Do you wear glasses? NO
Who is your best friend/s? HS FRIENDS,OFFICEMATES AND OLD FRIENDS
Who is your girlfriend/boyfriend? I'M SAD.(SINGLE,AVAILABLE AND hopefully DESIRABLE...hehe)
Who is your celebrity crush? STILL BRAD PITT,ORLANDO BLOOM,STILL MARCO LOBREGAT(he's been my crush since time immemorial...hehe),AGA,OWEN WILSON,ETC...
Who is your regular-person crush? mr urban hunk RJ.MARK.DANREB(haven't gotten over him)...HAHA...sigh... COLLIN.(catch me i'm collin..hehe..)
How many piercings do you have? TWO.I FINALLY GOT THE OTHER ONE LAST 2003
How many tattoos do you have? STILL NONE.
What is your biggest fear? GHOST...GROWING OLD ALONE...
Have you smoked a cigarette yet? YUP.I DON'T SMOKE BUT I'VE TRIED IT.
Have you gotten drunk or high yet? NEVER.WELL,I'M A NATURAL HIGH IF I GET KILIG OR IF I'M EXCITED.
Which of your pets are still alive? NONE

No comments: