Sunday, December 18, 2005

i can hear the bells ringing


i just got an email from forcedesk that my leave was approved from the 26th of december to the 30th.woohoo!having my leave approved is something to be happy about.really!!!if you just know how hard it is to get an approval for our leaves...(di bah cath and nad?) i'm sooo excited to go home.everyone's going home.i envy my aunt,my cousins,my sister,lance and my bro because they are all going home ahead of me.my sis and lance arrived yesterday,my aunt is leaving today and my bro is leaving on the 20th,my cousins will be there on the 20th, 'tie lang and her fiance is also there and lance's bday celebration is on the 22nd. (ulahi nko sa chika ani.hehe...)but it's ok as long as i could spend xmas at home.

4 comments:

Cathapulan said...

mao jud!!! ako pud gang na approve akong dec28.. heheheh..

Purple Butterfly said...

huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu I'll be home for Christmas, if only in my dreams... kanta nalang ko ana.. I'm really happy for you nikk. HAVE YOURSELF A MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Nikkita said...

yipee cath...kudos to us!hehe...it's an achievement.haha...

Nikkita said...

hmmm...if i know nadina.apart of u wanted to go home but a greater part of wantd to stay here...
hehe...

to quote krishna:
"enjoy the friendship.brotherly love.guard ur heart."
merry xmas nads!