Sunday, June 02, 2013

Sundate : AMC Dine-in Theater

I love movies because it makes me happy and keeps me sane. Going solo is really not a big deal for me because i've done it so many times. It feels weird though when watching a comedy flick and i'm laughing all by myself with no one to share it with.  I'm glad i found a partner who share the same hobby and who painstakingly goes with me to watch Filipino movies even if it's so not his cup of tea. Never a week goes by that we don't get to watch a movie. We're part of the reason why the movie industry is booming. :)  So, once in a while we treat ourselves and spend a lil more for the best movie experience. 

Today's Highlights:
1.AMC in Essex Green

2.It has a beautiful lobby where guests can wait, eat or have a drink or two. 
3.The bar at the lobby.
4.VIP seating.  The best!!!

5.What else can i ask for? 

6.Just push the red button and your server will be right with you.  :) 

No comments: