Monday, June 03, 2013

Monday

Today is a man-day because i spent time with Reggie even if most of our time was wasted on several phone calls and an errand to Comcast because we are changing our cable and internet provider. I'm still thankful that we were able to squeeze in a lil time for movie mondate and a shopping mineday too. :)

Today's Highlights:
1.It's nice and sunny outside, perfect way to bring out my tank top and denim shorts. 
2. It's all in the detail. this is while i was waiting for my fave fire grilled corn guacamole from Chili's 
3.Movie time with Mr. Go 
4.Meet our backseat passengers. :)  I was definitely in temptation island earlier.Sigh. Is there a shopping rehab? because i badly need one. : D
5.A preview of my loot. 
6.When fitting rooms become photobooths. Hahaha. 

:)

No comments: