Friday, June 21, 2013

Day One of Summer

Hello Summer! I miss you. I know that eventually i will hate how hot you'll become but after months of experiencing the cold weather, i long to bask in your glory and get a tan maybe. Well, the "tan" part is not true though. I'm a Filipino and getting a tan is definitely not on my list. I might even grab an umbrella if you're too harsh. I'm happy that i can now wear anything  i want and ditch winter clothes for now. I hope we will have a good relationship this season. I'm looking forward to our summer trip this August!

Today's hightlights: 
1. Flats in, Uggs out. 
2. World war Z. It's a must-watch. I loved it. What's not to love when you have Brad Pitt to drool over the entire movie. I'm not into zombie movies but this one just hit the right spot. Go to the nearest cinema now! 
3. OOTD. Of chambray, flats, eyelet and floral.
4. NO. It's not an accident. That's Reggie working on his car. He loves his car and they have a special relationship. That's his first love among the material things he has. 
5. This house is owned by Reggie's family. They were flooded in 2011 caused by Hurricane Irene and until now their house hasn't been fixed yet. We hope and pray that the temporary fence is a sign that the construction will begin soonest. 

No comments: