Monday, June 24, 2013

4AM

My day started at 4am. The early bird catches the big worm spelled m-o-n-e-y. I love working in the morning but i dread waking up at 2am when everyone around me is still asleep. But life goes on. No work, no money and money is food, water, clothing and shopping. So, work it girl!

Today's highlights:

1.Teal. I wore my new neckpiece today and it's a scene-stealer. $6 is so worth it. Hahaha...
2. Reggie picked me up from work earlier and then i had my driving practice. It's better than the last time. I told him after 5 practices at the parking lot, i'm gonna brave the streets of NJ. I hope no accidents or any mishaps. That would be so scary. So, help me God.
2. After practice, we went for a stroll in the uber sosyal  Short Hills mall. Imelda Marcos used to have the whole mall closed while she shops. Sosyal talaga ni Madamme Marcos. Kaloka! I'm not a billionaire like her so i went home empty-handed.
3. Lunch is at this deli inside the mall, Au Bon Pain. I love the whole store but my tastebuds didn't agree. Or maybe i just didn't know what to order. The bread is delish thought.
4. Anthropologie is my favorite store. It's a chic home store. I love every bit of it except the price. 
5. Reggie bought this for me. My reward because he picked me up 2 hours late. It's $12.85 for 5pcs. Go figure and do your math. Expensive strawberries but definitely worth it.

No comments: